Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kingdom People!

So it's been a little while since I've blogged because the past few weeks have been super crazy for me! Through my craziness and running around their has been one song that I have been coming back to constantly in my worship. It's called "Kingdom" and it's by one of my all time favorite worship leaders, Kristian Stanfill. If you haven't heard it, or his new cd 'Attention' then I encourage everyone to check it out... but for now here are the lyrics...


Stand up and heed heaven's call
Coming to us one and all
To live love and give love
To those who don't know of
The lavish and true love of God

We are the kingdom of God
We are an army of love
We carry truth to the world
We are the kingdom of God

Now join together as one
The time for rejoicing has come
Evil will tremble When God's saints assemble
Yes, now His salvation is here!

Kristian... WOW, RIGHT ON! I have never heard it put like that before. I have a good buddy of mine who always talks about "living like Kingdom people" (check out his blog ... patrickmitchell.blogspot.com) ... but are we actually doing that?? I have come to this conclusion that we are blessed so that we can be a blessing. You see, that's what it's about, living love to those who don't know love! The truth is, God has planted in us His salvation, and has looked upon us with His love, and it's not enough to keep that bottled up inside! SHARE IT! There are people all across this world that are hurting and dying everyday never knowing that there was HOPE, and that there was a God who is so CRAZY IN LOVE with them! Living like Kingdom People is about loving like God loves! It's about bringing the fame of the glorious one to the nations! It's all about LOVE! We can do this!

1 comment:

patrick mitchell said...

your last paragraph was awesome!
taking His kingdom to the nations! that IS what it's all about... sweet dude! keep writing man.