Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Reading!

So... it's summer, and yes school may be out for a lot of us, and some of us squirm at the thought of reading another book! As for me, I ALWAYS hated reading until a few years ago and now I absolutely LOVE to read! So I figured if some of you are struggling with something to pick up and dive into then here is a list of four books that I have read recently and some that I am working on right now. They are all great books so check them out



1.) 7 Practices of Effective Ministry
2.) Jesus Wants to Save Christians: A Manifesto for the Church in Exile
3.) Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
4.) Chazown

1 comment:

patrick mitchell said...

bro! this is AWESOME man! I'm SO stoked you're writing this blog! sweet bro... looks good too man. you should have told me you started one.
I'll have to link ya...
nice picks with the books too, all awesome reads! some of my favs too!